Tuesday, December 27, 2011

f i v e l i t t l e w o n d e r s.

These five items fit into a makeup bag smaller than my hand yet have all impressed me to no end:



Left to right clockwise: 

Jack Black 'Natural Mint & Shea Butter' lip balm - my favourite balm, ever. 

V-Rohto 'Cool' eyedrops - a Vietnam purchase, working out to be $2.50 each (compared to about $12.00 US for a similar product) - this is intensely cooling but makes tired eyes feel incredible.

Prada 'Amber Intense' Eau de Parfum mini size - purchased on a whim for on the go, it's really beautiful, dark and yet still clean and I'll definitely look into the full size.

LUSH 'Chilli Tingle' lip tint - creates a bright orange/coral tint and I have used this on both my lips and cheeks (bonus: it smells like chocolate)

Listerine Pocketpak - this isn't a new product, but I still think they are really nifty and I prefer them over gum (no chewing required.)





1 comment:

  1. Love the idea of that Lush tint! Need to investigate. hehe

    ReplyDelete