Tuesday, December 27, 2011

b e a u t y s w a g.

The following are my beauty purchases from over the past 2 months:


Soap&Glory 'Fab Pore Hot Cloth Cleanser' - I love S&G (available from Kit Cosmetics for fellow Australians), and this cleanser rivals the famous Liz Earle Cleanse + Polish. Complete with muslin cloth.

O.P.I polishes left to right: 'Rainbow Connection', 'Warm and Fozzie' (both from the O.P.I 'Muppets' Collection), 'Romeo + Joliet' and 'Up Front and Personal.' Who would have thought I'd ever get into nails?

Soap & Glory 'Glad Hair Day' Shampoo + Conditioner. Both with that classic S&G 'Miss Dior Cherie meets raspberry coulis' scent they are affordable and leave my hair in great condition.

This was actually a gift from my boss (it's commonplace to see me apply this at work) - and it now sits with my other daily products.

What have you purchased lately?










No comments:

Post a Comment